Tu Fu Ling 土茯苓, Rhizoma Smilacis Glabrae, Glabrous Greenbrier Root
- Product Name: Dried Herba Glabrous Greenbrier Root
- Latin Name: Glabrous Greenbrier
- Common Name: Rhizoma Smilacis Glabrae
- Chinese Name: Tu Fu Ling 土茯苓
- Origin: Jiangsu Province,China
- Package: Bag
- Storage: Keep in cool, dry and no light place
Read More Info. About It (In English):
We are well-known for having top quality herbs and the best selection of Chinese herbs available, provide unsulfured and organic herbs. To provide high quality herbs with affordable prices to you!
Chinese herbal medicines are mainly plant based, but some preparations include minerals or animal products. They are used to maintain the balance of an individual’s Qi energy (commonly known as Yin-Yang energy).
With a history of more than 2000 years, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) has formed a unique theory system to diagnose and cure illness. The understanding of the human body and the concept of disease are fundamentally different from that of Western medicine.
Read More Info. About It (In Chinese 中文介绍):